Support is available both on campus and externally for students who have experienced spiking. These include: 

  • Campus Security: They can keep you safe and help with reporting incidents. Security can be contacted on 020 8223 5599 or by using the SafeZone app on campus. 

  • Report and Support: Any incidents of spiking can be reported online via this platform, where you can request contact from an advisor, or you can report the incident anonymously. 

  • ISDVA service: The ISDVA service at UEL provides confidential support to any student who has experienced harassment or abuse, including sexual harassment or sexual assault. The team can be contacted on or requesting support on Report and Support. 

  • Student Wellbeing: The wellbeing service offers support to students experiencing personal, emotional, or mental health difficulties. The team is made up of Mental Health Practitioners, Counsellors, and Therapists. Appointments can be booked via MyPortal, or by emailing  

  • External Support: If you have been a victim of spiking, you can report the incident to the police. If you do not want to report, you can still access support from the NHS by calling an ambulance in an emergency or speaking to your GP. Victim support is an independent charity who supports victims of any crime. If you believe you have been sexually assaulted, you can also contact The Havens who can offer confidential support and advice, as well as medical support. 


There are two ways you can tell us what happened